drugs are medicine to prevent the number of children born.
There are 8 types of birth control methods :
- coitus interruptus, onanism, pulling out, withdrawal, withdrawal method :
a method of birth control in which coitus is initiated but the penis is deliberately withdrawn before ejaculation
- natural family planning :
any of several methods of family planning that do not involve sterilization or contraceptive devices or drugs; coitus is avoided during the fertile time of a woman’s menstrual cycle
- contraception, contraceptive method :
birth control by the use of devices (diaphragm or intrauterine device or condom) or drugs or surgery
- oral contraception :
contraception achieved by taking oral contraceptive pills
- basal body temperature method, basal body temperature method of family planning :
natural family planning in which the fertile period of the woman’s menstrual cycle is inferred by noting the rise in basal body temperature that typically occurs with ovulation
- ovulation method, ovulation method of family planning :
natural family planning in which the fertile period is inferred from changes in the character and quantity of cervical mucus; ovulation is marked by an increase in mucus that becomes sticky and then clearer and slippery
- calendar method, calendar method of birth control, rhythm, rhythm method, rhythm method of birth control :
natural family planning in which ovulation is assumed to occur 14 days before the onset of a period (the fertile period would be assumed to extend from day 10 through day 18 of her cycle)
- surgical contraception :
contraception by surgical sterilization
Some situations may be treated by some over the counter birth control drugs.
So don’t hesitate to come visit us at Philipsburg Pharmacy and ask the opinion of our Pharmacist for an otc drugs for your birth control.