Only at Philipsburg Pharmacy you have the option to pick up your medication 24 hours per day, 7 days per week, by using the terminal outside the pharmacy left of our entrance.
How does it work?
- You’ll receive a unique code on your phone/email for opening the locker. That code you can enter on the touch screen of the Pharmaself.
The unique code to collect the medication will only work one time. After you close the locker, it
is not possible to open it again. So make sure to take out everything before you close the locker.
If you did leave medication in the locker it will be made available for pick up later in the Pharmacy.
- Your medication will be available in the Pharmaself for three days (72 hours). After two days you’ll
receive a notification that the last 24 hours of pick up has begun. When you haven’t collected the
medication within three days, it will be removed from the Pharmaself. Your medication will be
ready for pick up in the Pharmacy. You will receive a new notification of that with another pincode, this time for the Fast Pick-up service inside the pharmacy during opening hours.
The medication dispensed by the Pharmaself must comply with the following rules:
- Only medication that you’ve used before (at least 2 times)
- No medication that needs to be stored in the fridge or freezer
- No opiates
- No medication with an invoice that needs to be signed/paid
- No big packages (they will not fit)
- Medication can only be dispensed if the pharmacy has the original prescription or if the doctor’s clinic sends the prescription directly to the pharmacy.
- If the client has the original prescription: dispensing with the Pharmaself is not possible.
- No medication with alterations (change in dosage, generic substitution, etc.). Medication with alterations needs to be picked up in the Pharmacy. This way the Pharmacy can provide guidance and information about the alterations in your medication.
How do you sign up for this service?
Pass by the pharmacy and ask for the sign-up form, fill it in and also bring and show your ID.
For more information, ask one of our staff.